Insure Recruit are pleased to be working with a multi-award winning and market leading organisation, who offer great training and future scope to progress. Due to their growing business, they are seeking a Property Loss Adjuster to join their growing team covering Birmingham, Manchester, London and the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handle, progress and control all claims and cases in line with company requirements
· Build relationships with clients and understand their requirements
· Responding to claims in a timely manner, attending site and assessing loss
· Communicating with policy holders
· Carry out the adjustment of commercial and domestic claims up to £100k
· Produce reports to a high standard
Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in the loss adjusting arena dealing with either commercial or domestic claims
· Must have a clean, full drivers licence
· CILA or CII qualifications are preferred
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application and we will be in touch to discuss further and in confidence.
ontact Simon Watters at Insure Recruit for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'