An exciting opportunity has arisen. I am currently seeking on behalf of our client an experienced Property Litigator with 5 + years PQE to join a busy and hardworking team in a dispute resolutions department. The role is a great chance to work at a legal 500 recommended law firm, this position would suit someone who is looking to continue to build on their knowledge and experience within litigation.
You will be responsible for a varied caseload and will represent clients both claimants and defendants in:
- All types of property including boundary disputes
- Both residential and commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Possession proceedings Leasehold disputes
- Party wall disputes
- Construction disputes
- General commercial litigation in particular with a property aspect
- Dilapidation claims
- TOLATA claims
- Professional negligence claims in particular with a property dimension
Salary for this role is dependent on experience.
If you would like to put your interest across to work within this fantastic firm, please apply today or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'