A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experience and highly driven Property Litigation Solicitor, to join their thriving Commercial Property team. There is the flexibility to work out of a number of offices, and also to work remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Property Litigation Solicitor to join a high performing legal 500 team, to progress their career for the longevity and to become a true specialist in the field.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Property Litigation Solicitor, you will play an integral part in the success of the Property Litigation department in managing a caseload of Property Litigation matters, whilst specialising in leasehold enfranchisement work
- Join the team in an enviable position in that you will have a Partner and Senior Associate to help support your growth, whilst also being a mentor and supervisor to an NQ Solicitor and trainee
- Work closely with the broader Commercial Property team (including Construction and Real Estate), across the firm’s 5 offices
- Provides bespoke and highly technical advice to a wide range of clients from international companies, to sole traders and private individuals
- Consistently provide exceptional service to your clients, and actively engage in business development activities to support the continued growth of the department
- Conduct cases before various UK Courts and Tribunals, and use Alternative Dispute Resolution where possible
- Qualified Solicitor (2-7PQE), with experience in Property Litigation, and a real passion to develop your career in this area of law
- Experience of leasehold enfranchisement work is essential
- The ability to provide excellent client service is essential
- Supervisory skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working/remote working
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
If you are passionate about progressing your career as a Property Litigation Solicitor, please get in touch at your earliest convenience on or .
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'