A great opportunity has arisen for a property litigation solicitor to join a L500 ranked team in Maidstone. This is a full service firm, recognised as a top regional firm, with national a reputation.
Here you will work as part of an established property litigation team who have a fantastic reputation that has seen them achieve consistently good rankings in the Legal 500 and Chambers directories.
Working as part of this team you can expect to deal with:
- commercial landlord and tenant issues including contested lease renewals, break notices, repair and dilapidations, forfeiture and enforcement of lease provisions;
- residential landlord and tenant issues including possession claims, arrears, nuisance and enforcement of tenancy provisions;
- real property issues including ownership disputes, boundaries, rights of way, nuisance, trespass, enforcement of covenants;
- agricultural and rural land issues including farm business tenancies and occupancies (desirable);
- residential leasehold issues including lease enfranchisement, enforcement, service charge disputes, major work issues and consultations (desirable);
- cases in the High Court, County Court, Tribunals and Land Registry.
With between 2-5PQE It is likely the successful candidate will already be specialising in property litigation or you may be a general litigator who has good experience and knowledge of property litigation who wishes to move towards a career specialising in this area.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact David Holden at Search Legal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'