Property Litigation Solicitor - Bedford. Competitive Salary Range. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced LEXCEL Accredited legal firm who has an outstanding reputation? Act now.
Position: Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Reward Recruitment is partnered with an award winning, LEXCEL accredited, leading law firm based in Bedford. A law firm that works with clients on both a national and local level - they are an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters.
The successful candidate will work on a varied case load of property litigation matters involving boundary disputes, lease extensions, dilapidations, landlord & tenant disputes.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job