A PROPERTY LITIGATION SOLICITOR opportunity has arisen in BRISTOL. This is one of the largest Property Litigation teams in the South West at a UK top 100 firm. The team offers bespoke, technical advice on a range of property specialisms to PLC’s, international companies, SME’s, Sole Traders, Trusts and private individuals.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in property litigation and enthusiasm for the specialism.
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised.
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resilient & hardworking.
- Adaptability and enthusiasm.
- Looking to develop excellent technical ability.
- Successful and highly effective relationship-builder; both in relation to the internal and external market.
- An appetite, and ability for business development, as will presentation and advocacy skills.
- A reasonable level of knowledge and understanding of court process and procedures under the CPR.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to progress their career within a well regarded, progressive Bristol based team. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a genuine work/life balance! Get in touch for a discussion or further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'