Property Portal Lister £18,000 Basic with OTE £25,000 Uncapped
No driving License Required. Minutes Walk From Fenchurch Street Station.
This is the perfect time to get involved with the fastest growing estate agency in the UK.
Main Objective of Role
You will be working out of our modern and bright offices based close to Fenchurch Street Station, within our busy and vibrant team. The main objective of this role is taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers. The Listings team are often the first point of contact for our newer customers that require amazing service and help with their property advertising, so it is vital we provide exceptional customer service and deliver expert advice.
So if you are confident, positive, professional and enthusiastic, with a passion for property then we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Exceeding Targets Set
- Responsible for updating tailor made database
- Uploading property photo's & descriptions to Property websites
- Identifying potential delays
- Trouble Shooting
- Identifying possible sales lead and passing them over to the sales team
- Communicating with other departments
- Ensure all legal documents are in compliance
- Organising Photographer Visits
- Attending to the Vendors chosen sales package
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls.
Listings Team Requirements:
- No Estate Agency experience required but preferred.
- An amazing eye for detail
- Friendly, persuasive & helpful
- A strong communicator with excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Exceptional 5* Customer Service
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a call centre environment desirable but not essential
- A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
If you are looking for a career to progress in and are looking for a company that has had one of the biggest growths in the property industry over the last 12 months, then this is for you!
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday - 1 hr Lunch
Every other Saturday - 10-4 & 1 Sunday in 5 at time and a half - 10-4
This role would best suit someone who thrives on providing the very best customer service, has good knowledge of the property industry and is keen to rapidly progress their career.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner