Property Liaison Officer - Well-Established Property Company
Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established property company who are currently looking to recruit a Property Liaison Officer to join their dynamic team based in Central and North Essex.
The successful Property Liaison Officer will be working closely with the residential lettings department and will be responsible for carrying out all new reporting’s on tenancy agreements and continuing the service until the end of the tenancy term.
You will be required to travel across Essex to visit properties and meet tenants.
The successful Property Liaison Officer will be expected to:
• Have the ability to build strong relationships and have an approachable and persuasive manner for occasions where negotiation is needed
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Be responsible for own time management and self-motivated
The successful Property Liaison Officer will be rewarded with:
• The opportunity to develop and receive on-going industry training
• Working with highly experienced industry professionals
• Working within a very team driven environment and professional offices
Purpose of the role:
Our client is looking for passionate individuals who want the opportunity to make a real difference and have a desire to consistently deliver strong results.
Duties will include:
• Visit tenant’s properties prior to occupancy
• Conduct detailed reports on conditions, on a room by room basis including taking photos and filing correctly
• Building strong rapport with landlords and tenants, managing the relationship throughout the tenancy agreement
• Servicing multiple properties and meeting tenants and completing inventory checks on a quarterly basis
• Negotiate holding deposits where needed if any problems occur during the agreement
Hours: 08.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday however occasional Saturdays will be required with an allocated day off in the week should this be needed.
Salary: £18,000 - 20,000 + bonus OTE £20,000-22,000 per annum and includes a car allowance of £2,000 or branded car
- Inventory Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'