We provide organisations with a free search facility to help them locate office space. We represent a wide network of office space providers and the unique way in which we are funded by the providers and independently operated ensures that the service we deliver is completely impartial and driven by the needs of our clients.Major clients including BBC, Tesco and Samsung.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Liaising with clients for property enquires
- Booking viewings with clients
- Dealing with enquires via email and answering phone calls - No cold calling
- Dealing with the whole lettings process
- Negotiating contracts
- Developing partnerships with a strong focus on positive
- Liaising with existing clients to open new business opportunities
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Money/target driven
- Well-spoken and articulate with an excellent command of the English language
- Ability to engage people on phone and build long lasting relationships
- Energetic self-starter
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We are a fun company to work for and are big on rewarding hard work
- Good basic + commission + Bonus
- Good Training, Career progression (if desired)
- No large hierarchy in company. Instant decisions
- Good training and facilities
- An existing database of applicants to help bump up future commission
- Monthly/quarterly outings with company
- Pool table, arcade machine, golf putter (fun office environment)
- Discount card - giving money off holidays, shopping, Gyms etc.
- Honest, friendly, hard working but relaxed environment
- Ability to market (& earn commission from) some of the most prestigious properties in the UK
without leaving the office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'