Property Manager - Lettings and Property Management. Our Client is a well-established firm of property managers and surveyors. They have been operating within the core central London areas for more than 30 years' now. They are now looking for a Property/Lettings Manager to oversee/manage the lettings department as they continue to grow this part of the business.
The Role: the successful candidate for Property/Lettings Manager role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Day to day management of a central London residential property portfolio.
- Liaising with contractors and overseeing the works carried out by them.
- Carrying out regular site inspections.
- Chasing arrears and issuing legal notices when appropriate and serving section 8 and 21 notices.
- Handling checks in and check outs of properties including booking inventories and transferring utilities.
- Ensuring that GSI, PAT, legionnaires, smoke alarm and electrical testing where required are renewed annually including some caretaker and communal areas via building management.
- Responsible for marketing and new business to let.
- Viewings, negotiating offers and completing letting compliance paperwork in regards to referencing, right to rent and issuing necessary prescribed information.
- Negotiating and issuing renewals documents when due.
- Handling negotiations and returns of deposits via TDS.
The Person MUST have 4/5 years' of experience working as a Property Manager and have the ability to handle the lettings process too. ARLA/NfOPP qualification will be highly advantageous. The applicant must keep abreast of legal changes and be able to adapt terms of business, handle legal forms and tenancy agreements. The preferred candidate should have knowledge in the lettings regulations; this includes section 8 and 21 notices. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HOLD A FULL/CLEAN UK DRIVING LICENSE
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real estate
- ARLA NfOPP