| Property/ Lettings Coordinator | Swansea | £16,000 - £17,000 |
Our Clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for a confident Property/ Lettings Coordinator to join their busy team in Swansea.
- Preparing properties for new tenancies
- Setting up tenancies and arranging safety certificates
- Managing the day to day maintenance and repairs at a portfolio of properties
- Managing tenant and landlord expectations, while coordinating repairs and maintenance in an efficient and professional manner
- Carrying out property visits, producing reports and communicating on findings with landlords and tenants
- Carrying out Tenancy Renewals and Rent Reviews
- Coordinating tenant check outs
- Coordinating Safety Certificate Renewals
- General administration within a busy office
- Dealing with new business effectively including walk ins, telephone and email enquiries
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Polite & professional
- Eager to go above and beyond to offer excellent customer service
- Positive, with a 'can do’ attitude
- Efficient, with the ability to work to deadlines and on multiple tasks at one time
- Very well organized with an eye for detail
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in property management/ lettings would be beneficial
- A clean and valid Driver’s License and car is essential
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 10.00am - 2:30pm with time off in lieu
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £17,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Co Ordinator
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job