Legal Secretary - Property
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary working in the Commerical Property Department. Well regarded firm based in Newbury with excellent salary and benefits package.
My client provides an enjoyable working environment in a busy and challenging role within a supportive and friendly team
The successful property legal secretary must have an accurate, fast typing skills as well as being well organised, flexible and willingness to get involved with all aspects of supporting the thriving team.
1. To deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client's needs.
2. To type correspondence and legal documents to solicitors, companies and Clients.
3. To answer the telephone professionally, taking accurate messages from Clients and other contacts.
4. To file correspondence and documents each day, returning the files to the cabinets.
5. To deal with all enquires made by a Client in the absence of the Solicitor.
6. To make appointments on behalf of the Solicitor when requested and to service meetings including the booking of conference rooms and provision of refreshments for the Solicitor and any visitors and Clients.
7. To liaise with other members of staff in setting up meetings etc.
8. To be flexible in covering for other secretaries' absence.
9. To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
This position also requires strong IT and communication skills, both written and on the telephone.
If you have the skills provided and looking for a fantastic new opportunity, get in touch now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.