Property Legal Secretary, Heart of London - Are you ready for a new challenge within a fast-paced legal firm who has an outstanding reputation. If you are looking in the heart of London then do not miss out, act now.
Position: Property Legal Secretary 3+ Experience within a law firm.
Location: Heart of London
Salary £: dependent upon experience
Reward Recruitment is partnered with a leading law firm based in the heart of London, who has developed an outstanding global reputation. This firm is known for its professional and friendly culture and client and people centricity. Our client is committed to growth through client delivery and excellent service levels.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, the firm is currently recruiting talented people to join their passionate team and to provide a first-rate service whilst maintaining an ethical approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong academics;
- Have at least 3 years previous relevant experience within the property department of a law firm;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail and will be able to demonstrate exceptional case management;
- A demonstrable track record of excellent direct client contacts and client care; and
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Office packages, working knowledge of document management system and e-filing and a minimum typing speed of 65wpm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job