A Top 100 firm with an excellent reputation is seeking an experienced and confident Legal PA to join their busy Real Estate team.
You will support Senior Partners with a mix of Commercial Property transactions and matters, including:
- Diary management, booking meetings, arranging travel, processing expenses;
- Document production, and drafting correspondence;
- Completion of property related forms and searches;
- Being a client point of contact, gate-keeping telephone calls and emails, use of CRM system for record-keeping;
- Time-recording, liaising with accounts, producing bills, assisting with credit control;
- Opening and closing files, archiving, dealing with post and couriers, photocopying and printing; and
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties.
You will need recent experience as a Legal PA / Secretary in Property, preferably Commercial.
You'll also have a typing speed of 70wpm+, solid confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, the ability to work well under pressure, and good written and verbal communication skills.
This firm is rated highly in Chambers, and have an excellent reputation, a great working atmosphere, and friendly and supportive teams, and they are offering a competitive package with good benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Please note: Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service, however as competition will be high for this role, we are not able to contact everyone individually. We hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
- Diary Management