I am currently working with a leading Legal 500 Law Firm based in Amersham. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Property Legal Assistant to join their residential property team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential property legal work whether in law firm or in-house. Ideally you will have experience dealing with high net worth transactions along with acting for local developers on their sites and you will be able to work well independently whilst under pressure.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have several years experience in residential property legal work – either in a law firm or in-house as a secretary, PA or paralegal
• Able to work well under pressure
• Team player and able to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills
• Local contacts in the property field would be preferable but not essential
• Determined to progress your skills further
• Location: Amersham
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK1284
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'