A locally sourced and well-established high street practice with links across London. Multi-service, they offer legal advice across multiple sectors including: property; litigation; private client and family law. Priding themselves on high-quality service they are looking for a qualified, well-trained and knowledgeable individual who hold themselves to an equally high standard to join their friendly practice.
Your work will concern all aspects of the Conveyancing process. This includes but is not limited to: dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases; re-mortgages; new builds; transfers of equity; applying for searches and submitting AP1’s; deeds of variations; extensions; preparing completion statements and invoices; and liaising with clients across of multitude of platforms. Working within a small team your work will focus on quality rather than volume.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be qualified: either as a solicitor or as a licensed conveyancer
- Currently bill £150,000 + p.a.
- Have sufficient experience working within a residential property setting
- Possess an excellent unblemished professional record
- Have a CQS accreditation
- A complete 360 knowledge of the Conveyancing cycle
- Proven record of handling your own extensive caseload
- Be organised and possess an ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Conveyanc*, Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Property Solicitor
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Residential Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job