An exciting opportunity has come available in the Property Investment Team of our clients busy and rapidly growing Liverpool office.
Our client is an established Estate Agent with offices in the heart of Liverpool and Manchester.
Over the past three years, our client, Greenco has seen quick growth within the local areas of Liverpool and Manchester and are set to grow rapidly over the coming years.
Due to an expanding client base they are currently looking for a Residential Property Investment Sourcing Executive. Your role will involve you sourcing suitable properties for overseas investors who are looking for income producing assets.
You will be working to a set of well documented guidelines to help source suitable properties around Liverpool. You will be responsible for sourcing properties, from the first initial call to the close of the deal to purchase properties. You will have a base of existing clients to work from, all with similar requirements. Full training is provided and you will have all the support you need to build your property sales career.
On a daily basis you will be expected to
- Search for suitable properties on the likes of Rightmove and other property marketplaces
- Liaise with property owners and estate agents to arrange viewings on properties
- Collect information on properties
- Product reports based on established requirements
- Manage the start of the sales process
- Advising on investment opportunities
- Advising investors throughout the sales process
- Closing deals
- Recording all investors requirements and call history on the CRM systems
You must possess a skill for consultative selling, building good & solid relationships with investors is a must, you also need to show you possess the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience within the property sales industry
- Resilience, hunger for success and diligence results.
- Sales experience showing you have been hitting monthly targets
- Comfortable dealing with high net worth individuals and an international client base.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'