Property Investment Sales and Protection Consultant - Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Are you a Property, Sales, Financial or Business Development Professional who is ambitious, hungry for success and ready for a NEW International challenge?
Do you have the drive to earn £80K - £100,000 GBP+, TAX FREE in your first year in the business?
At deVere we are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best UK Investment property and relative financial planning advice wherever they are in the world. Currently spanning 56 offices in over 40 countries, servicing 86,000+ global clients in 109 countries and over $11BN under advice and management, we are the world’s largest independent financial advisory and private bank.
Having been awarded 9 key industry awards in 2015/16 & 2017, our latest award '2018’s Leading Experts in Pension Planning & Investment Solutions’, which is part of Wealth & Finance Magazine’s 'Leading Experts of 2018’ awards, concludes deVere as having most enviable strategic position unrivalled in the global marketplace.
As a Property Investment Consultant, you will work interpersonally with clients in the UAE to understand their investment property requirements, mortgage and relevant financial needs. In this client facing, consultative position you are required to introduce the unique portfolio of deVere UK Investment property to potential clients and secure the business. This will involve effective and assured English communication skills to incorporate consultative information gathering/fact finding and client facing presentation experience to a diverse range of UAE Expatriates and local investors.
Successful consultants will be confident in finding, consulting, presenting and securing business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
We will provide you with:
* Comprehensive and extensive ongoing training on deVere Property leading into further development to achieve international financial adviser qualifications enabling you to access the full financial portfolio of deVere
* Market leading commission structure of 2% property value payable on exchange, not completion
* In bound lead generation support
* Marketing support
* Administration, compliance and CRM
* Multi award winning 19,000ft state of the art office locations available in either Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Malta
* 6000AED monthly retainer payable 25th of each month ongoing
* Medical Cover
* Weekly pay run for upfront commission structure add on products (Life Cover, FX, Mortgages and many other financial solutions)
* Structured, defined career progression into management with many further global opportunities
* High Tax-Free earning capacity (2 property sales per month averaging a personal net income of £7000GBP, without addons)
* World class company performance incentives quarterly, bi-yearly and end of year awards ceremony
* deVere Vault share incentive scheme
In return we are looking for:
* Real Estate, Investment, Off-plan Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Portfolio Management or transferrable
* Top performing, trustworthy, motivated, hardworking, proactive, entrepreneurial and target driven individuals
* Native English speaking of 100% Fluency required
* Excellent all-round relationship building, communication and presentation skills to all levels
* Eagerness to build or further a career in the international property and financial services industry
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced international, professional team environment
* Experience within UAE/UK Property and Real Estate is a bonus, not a prerequisite
* If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, please apply today and in preparation connect via LinkedIn to deVere Regional Recruitment Manager, Adam Blower.
- Financial Planning
- International Property
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate
- Investment Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'