We are one of the fastest growing property services companies in London looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. Full Training will be provided
The successful candidate will:
- Carry out property inspections, inventories, Check-ins and Check-outs.
- Arrange own appointments as per targets given
- Fill out property inspection forms and reports and email to office daily
- Report immediately on emergency issues if on-site
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Test all fire safety equipment
- Possess a full UK driving licence and have access to own vehicle (car or motorbike). Fuel and parking expenses will be paid.
- Day to day diary management
- Interest in property and maintenance management
- Good telephone manner (Arranging appointments)
- Good interpersonal skills (Dealing with tenants and contractors)
- Calm and professional (Managing property problems)
- Able to work to targets
- Able to use a computer and tablet (Apple Macs and Microsoft software)
Full and comprehensive training provided for the right candidate.
Multiple opportunities for growth within the company.
Dress Code: Smart
Hours of Work: 9.00am - 6.00pm. Flexible 5 day week.
Applicants must be over 18, be registered to work in the UK.
The applicant will need to be free of any criminal record as a CRB check will be carried out.
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Time Management
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job