The day to day:
- Selling tenants insurance products to new movers over the phone, though you’ll be making outbound calls and selling on the phone, this won’t be cold-calling: the tenants you’ll be reaching out to already have a relationship with us!
- Following an FCA-compliant sales process to quote and provide accurate product information, allowing the tenant to make an informed purchases
- Spearheading the provision of tenant-facing insurance products, while continuously developing processes to ensure you are as efficient as possible
- Tracking and reporting on daily progress to Head of Department
- Being part of a high performing and process-driven environment. Your success will be measured against your sales performance, your customers’ satisfaction ratings and your ability to adhere to a rigorously regulated process
You should apply if:
- You would like the ability to work remotely (although with average once a week in London HQ - travel costs covered), and the flexibility to set your own hours
- You have proven success in 360º B2C telephone sales (essential) ideally within Insurance OR you have Lettings industry experience and are looking for a change of scene.
- You can establish rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively, without being face-to-face
- You possess great organisation skills and time management to get the most out of each day
- You have excellent spoken and written English, with outstanding communication skills
- You’re target-driven and unashamedly motivated by dollar dollar bills
- You have a positive and resilient attitude, and can maintain it even when you're on the phone all day
- You have an ability to work autonomously and you’re comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You have strong IT literacy: you will be expected to switch between various systems and tools with speed and accuracy
- You get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them
And it would be super great if:
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'