Due to expansion, this highly successful company is looking for an experienced Property Insurance Claims Handler to work in their Bolton offices. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking career path progression. A salary of £16,000 - £22,000 plus great benefits including a company bonus scheme, pension scheme and free parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
About the company:
As a Property Insurance Claims Handler you will be working for a market leading independent building claim validation specialist based in Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service
About The Role:
Working as part of an established team you will be:
• Settling/declining claims under delegated authority
• Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
• Auditing surveyor reports
• Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
• Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement
• Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in either a property or motor claims handling role. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel.
About The Benefits
• Up to £22,000 per annum for experienced claims handlers
• Company Bonus Scheme
• 3% contributory pension
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Career advancement
• Health cash plan scheme
If this sounds like a Property Insurance Claims Handler role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.