An opportunity has arisen for a Property Inspector with a leading Housing association in North West London. The role will include: property inspections, record outcomes of inspections, check that safety management equipment and health and safety compliance. This permanent contract will be a Monday - Friday working week, paying a competitive salary and career progression.
A forward thinking Housing Association is looking to welcome a Property Inspector to join their busy office in North West London.
The key responsibilities:
- Carry out a planned programme of inspections of Group residential properties, to ensure adherence to regulatory and statutory requirements, Group policies and Group compliance frameworks.
- Record outcomes of inspections and escalate the required information to the Regional Senior Compliance Officer, within set timescales, and using agreed reporting tools, to enable remedial action to be carried out to mitigate risks identified.
- Check that safety management equipment is in full working order to ensure compliance with risk and health and safety protocols.
- Maintain accurate records using appropriate systems, ensuring the integrity and quality of compliance inspection data, to enable regular analysis to be carried out and reporting to be completed as required, including progress against key performance indicators.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate, building constructive working relationships to ensure that inspection activity is carried out to mitigate risks.
- Collect information on other asset services functions as and when required, to support Group objectives.
- Provide assistance when necessary, to arrange access for compliance works to be carried out.
- Follow agreed internal business processes, adhering to relevant regulatory, statutory and compliance frameworks to ensure effective inspections are carried out on behalf of the Group.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Respond flexibly to any necessary changes in work priorities and undertake other duties when required to support the effective operation of the service.
- Ensure that all data protection requirements are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record of monitoring risk and health and safety compliance and carrying out inspections within a housing environment.
- Knowledge of asbestos, legionella, building regulations, fire regulations, health and safety regulations and carrying out risk assessments within a housing environment.
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Office.
- Evidence of accurately collating and recording a variety of data for meaningful analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements
An opportunity has arisen for a Property Inspector with a leading Housing association in North West London. This permanent contract will be a Monday - Friday working week, paying a competitive salary and career progression.
- "Compliance Inspector" "Compliance" "inspections" "health and safety"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'