JW241 - Property Inspector
Salary £23000 and excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Property Specialist Company covering the South West rentals market.
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements.
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Outstanding verbal communications skills.
- Good photographic skills
- Full, clean UK licence
- To identify, prioritise and arrange property inspections for themselves and other members of the QA team.
- Conduct inspections of properties throughout the West country.
- Identify opportunities to promote managed services where possible.
- Following an inspection to complete full report and feedback to owner in prompt manner.
- To manage and ensure resolution of any issues raised via the inspection process and work with the owner to achieve improvements and comply with current H&S guidelines.
- To take quality photographs of properties suitable for inclusion in company marketing material.
- To prepare reports for The Board as and when required.
- To participate in promotional events as and when required.
- To ensure all marketing material (images/descriptions) are up to date.
- To manage and react to NPS reports and to deliver weekly reports on performance and pace.
- Identify owners who have further potential properties and liaise with the Property Development Team.
- Must remain current on H&S guidelines.
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Property Inspector is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration
- quality assurance
- property inspector
- Property Specialist
- inspections of properties
- quality assurance manager or quality manager or quality inspector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job