| Property Inspector | Leeds | £20,000 Basic, £22,000 - £23,000 OTE |
Our client is Independent estate agency based in Headingley, Leeds who are seeking an Property Inspector. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional to join the Leeds office.
The role is interesting and varied and will be predominantly based out of the office conducting property inspections at the start, middle and end of tenancies.
The successful applicant will be friendly, confident, outgoing, efficient, thorough, reliable with a keen eye for details and the ability to work independently. You will ideally have experience of carrying out inspections in a similar lettings role, be highly organised, able to deal with sometimes difficult situations and able to multitask efficiently.
- Ensuring that inspections are carried out on a quarterly basis and Landlords are updated shortly afterwards.
- Suggest improvement works to Landlords in order to maintain the fabric of the property and to make subsequent re-letting more efficient.
- Ensuring that preventative maintenance work is adhered to
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
- Deal with general enquiries in the office.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the Rentals department.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- One Saturday in Four 9am - 5pm (with a day off in lieu)
- One Saturday & Sunday in Eight 10.30am - 4pm (with time off in lieu)
In return, our client is offering an basic salary of £20,000 plus company car for the right candidate and a realistic OTE of £22,000-£23,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job