Business Area: First Mortgage Servicing
Location: Homer Road, Solihull
We’re looking for a team player to join our First Mortgage Servicing team. With good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure, you will support the accurate processing of payments in to and out of Redbrick. Making use of daily reports you will help identify process improvement potential. If you’re looking for a fresh challenge we’d like to hear from you.
Purpose of the role
To ensure rent received by Redbrick and credited to clients’ bank accounts is reconciled accurately and efficiently via the transaction batch system. Process invoice payments ensuring rental payments and invoices meet with all the process and system procedures to comply with RICS and VAT Regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring transactions are recorded on the transaction batch system accurately and within the agreed deadline
- Ensuring accurate and timely deposit claims
- Assisting with checking and approval of transaction batches
- Daily download of bank statements ensuring reconciliation to internet bank statement and amount downloaded to Aries system
- Identifying and testing procedural and system enhancements to ensure constant improvement to processes
- Ensuring all statements and invoices submitted comply with VAT regulations
- Action daily reports
- To regularly liaise with third parties and internal support areas
- To assist with ensuring the necessary quality controls exist within the team and service standards are being adhered to
- Accurate and conscientious
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of Redbrick systems and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to problem solve and identify improvements to the current process and systems
Qualifications and experience
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch). A flexible approach to working hours is required. Part time working hours will also be considered
Relevant training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job