Property Finance Administrator
My client is a small family run Residential Property company based in the heart of London.
They a looking for a bright property driven accounts professional to join their team.
This position provides administration services to ensure the effective running of the finance department, assisting all colleagues with the smooth running of the finance side of the property management portfolio. The Property Finance Administrator is expected to act in a professional, confidential and competent manner.
The role of the Property Finance Administrator will include:
- Quarterly Management Accounts
- Year End reconciliations for Auditors
- Dealing with clients
- Preparing Budgets
- Planning/introducing Systems/deadlines
- Reserve Fund movements
- Production of Service Charge Demands
- VAT Return for TML
- Quarterly Management Fees TML
- Payroll liaison
- Pension scheme payments
- Preparing documents for the year end for Auditors
- Dealing with Auditor queries
- Dealing with Tenants queries
- Dealing with in house enquires for property managers
- Ground Rent payments
- Building Manager/Caretaker petty cash payments
- Liaising with RBS - Service Centre
- Chaps payments
- Covering Invoice payments
- Putting invoices onto system & paying contractors
- Dealing with Utility Contractors
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience
- Minimum of 2 years within block management accounts
- Propman property software would be preferable but isn't essential
- Able to work within a small professional team
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'