Property Estate Agent - Trainee Lettings Negotiator
£13K Salary Package - Uncapped Commission TO £18K OTE - Career Progression
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join our Residential Lettings team in our Pontcanna Branch.
- Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- An experienced Lettings Negotiator (preferred but not essential)
- Show a proven track record in generating new business
- Sales experience
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Have your own car and full UK licence
What's in it for you?
- Progressive Career opportunities open to all
- Be recognised with regular Awards & Incentives
- Compete for and win Top International Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
You must have your own car for this role as it is essential
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our group and company website at www.williamhbrown.co.uk and group B2B website www.connellsgroup.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job