Are you an experienced Project Design Assistant ?
Do you have working knowledge of CAD?
Do you have experience of JCT and NEC?
Do you have Architectural knowledge?
Then we want to hear from you!
My Carmarthenshire based client is currently looking to recruit 3 New Project Design Assistant to working within the Property Design and Project Delivery division.
Coming from and Architectural or civil background you will bring the necessary experience and skills required to working within this very fast paced, busy role.
Main Purpose or role
To support and assist the Design Team Leader in the overall management of the property design team as a whole
Main Duties (but not limited to)
- Provide professional advice to Clients and organisation on best practice in property design matters whilst ensuring adherence with policies and procedures laid down by the Authority
- Ensure that all property design works are undertaken to conform to relevant standards
- Liaise with the public, premises users, staff etc with interests in the premises being developed in order to ensure that all works carried out with the minimum of disruption thereby complying with the authorities customer care policies.
- Devise, Implement and maintain the appropriate management systems to ensure that the property design group meets the time and budgetary targets
- Market and promote the use of the section to ensure a consistent flow of work/ income
- In depth knowledge of current legislation and practices in relation to building works
- In depth knowledge of current design standards and specification for a range of building types
- Knowledge of Divisional Q/A Procedures
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Relevant experience of working within construction industry
- Knowledge of Architectural Processes
- Experience of working in a team
- People management skills and decision making skills
- Report Writing
- Use of soft wear packages such as CAD, Microsoft Office etc
The ability to speak welsh is desired for this role but not essential
- Working within public sector
- Staff Parking
- Flexi Time
- Staff room / Canteen
- internal notice board
If this sounds like a role in which you would be interested in then please enquire by calling Maryanne Temblett on or simply apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job