An exciting role has just opened up with a highly successful Estate Agents in Dulwich to be their Lettings teams deposit Returns Administrator.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they hand in their notice
- Coordinating and arranging inventory check outs and sending move out letters
- Updating and inputting data on software
- Checking the check-out report against the inventory check ins
- Updating landlords, corresponding with tenants concerning deductions from their deposit
- Negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Arranging for quotes for any works required following the check-out, and organising the works required.
- Organising the release of the deposit
- General admin and paperwork as required
- Helpful and proactive attitude towards your work
- Courteous, polite and approachable
You will need to be:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Displays initiative
The working hours for this role are:
Saturday: 9:45-4pm (Saturdays worked on a Rota - usually around x1 a month or so)
If you think you have what it takes to join this thriving company, apply now!
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- General Admin
- Microsoft Excel