Property Data Analyst
£23k - £27k salary
Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a national organisation and one of the largest property owners in the UK. They are recruiting for a Property Data Analyst, to drive forward improvements in financial management, data management, contract management and business management based in Leeds.
- Raising purchase orders for supplier contracts, managing purchase order balances and tracking expenditure.
- Monthly reconciliation of property management and contracted supplier income and expenditure, collating and analysing data form a range of sources to identify YTD fee position, year-end forecasting and variance analysis
- Collation and distribution of financial performance reports from data provided by suppliers.
- Extracting and tracking key operational and financial data from supplier contract performance reports.
- Data input, analysis and reporting to assist in improving quality, accuracy and completeness of Property Management data.
- Data, Finance or Real Estate qualification
- Commercial property background
- Financial management background with experience of raising POs and expenditure tracking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics; specifically NAV and PowerBI
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'