An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a faced paced Estate Agency as a Property Credit Controller based in central London.
Page Personnel are proud to represent an opportunity within a rapidly expanding, fast paced property specialist located in the heart of London. They have an opportunity for a candidate to join their accountancy team as a Property Credit Controller.
The main daily responsibilities for the Property Credit Controller will be:
Timely collection of all monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc debt
Good collaboration with relevant internal parties
Assisting Finance Operations Manager with reconciliations and payments as required
The successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both internal and external customers
- A minimum of 2 years working knowledge of Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong focus on Excel
- Good knowledge of commercial and residential lease terms
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Work well withing the accountancy team in the London office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
Remuneration will include a basic salary of £30,000 per annum and an excellent additional benefits package.
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis.