Property Credit Controller
OER are currently working with a exciting commercial and residential property developer based in Central London. Our client own and manage several mixed-use development projects including offices, retail and several student accommodation sites.
Our client are seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team based in their head office in London. This role would be working to chase arrears across the multiple sites.
- Responsible for the collection of service charge and rental arrears across the multiple sites.
- Managing supplier accounts and liaising with suppliers regarding any queries.
- Liaising with occupiers and tenants regarding arrears and setting up relevant payment plans when necessary.
- Working closely with Property Managers, Property Accounting team as well as external third parties.
- Making sure all correspondence is recorded onto the internal system and best practice is adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous credit control experience working within a real estate business.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
What this opportunity will offer you:
- The experience to work within an award winning business with an exciting growth strategy.
- Work flexibility with the ability to work from home a select number of days a week.
- A clearly set out development and progression plan.
If you are interested in learning more about this, or any of the other opportunities we are currently working on, please apply online or via our website.
- Credit Control
- Property Management
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'