As Property Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating estates related duties and managing reactive tasks across the KCOM estate in the UK. You'll be the first point of contact for reactive property matters and smaller projects and tasks.
What will I be doing?
On a day to day basis, reporting to the National Estates Manager, you'll manage the process of regularly attending KCOM property for site updates and maintenance checks, as well as moderate alterations and fit out works within KCOM properties across the UK. Regular liaison with internal and external customers, contractors, engineers, architects and professional consultants will form a key part of this role.
You'll also be required to react to emergency situations and taking necessary action to resolve issues to customer's needs, occasionally undertake both planned and reactive work outside normal working hours. Working closely with the Cleaning/ Catering/ Compliance/ Waste contractor to ensure the smooth management of these areas, attending site Health and Safety meetings regionally to identify and resolve any building, environmental and security issues.
What do I need to do this job?
- Good level of MS Office skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Must be able to work independently and self-manage
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- A full driving licence and use of a car for work purposes
- The ideal candidate will have qualifications in Facilities Management (BIFM), Building Services (HNC) and Health and Safety (NEBOSH or IOSH), and proven experience in all sectors
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Facilities Management and/or Building Services
- You will be well organised and self-sufficient, with the ability to manage your own workload effectively with a proactive, methodical and confident approach.
- Influencing and communicating with different levels across the business is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with budget management and commercial awareness
- Project Management Experience
- People/team management experience
To be successful you will be well-presented with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You will be highly articulate with the ability to work under pressure, handling complex enquiries whilst providing a very high level of proactive customer service.
The role will ideally be based from either a Hull or Wakefield Office and requires extensive travel to the KCOM properties and sites across the UK. The ability to travel and respond to queries outside of standard working hours in key within this role.
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company which offers a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development and career progression. All necessary training ie systems etc, will be provided within the role.
What are my hours of work?
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week. Standard working days are Monday to Friday, however this role will require occasional weekend working when projects such as office moves or refits are taking place.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job