| Property Coordinator | Oxford | £18,000 - £22,000 |
Our clients, a well-respected independent Estate Agency, are looking for an organised and hard-working Property Coordinator to join their busy office in Oxford.
The client has an enviable position within the Oxford property market, with a reputation for providing a great lettings service to their customers. They have a network of branches in the region and they need a Property Coordinator to come on board to help support the Property Manager team. It is a busy and varied role, and will require a high level of prioritisation and attention to detail
- Answering telephone calls and greeting visitors and contractors
- Provide administrative and front of house support to the PM team
- Take receipt of contractor's invoices/receipts and upload to LetMC for PMS to authorise/accounts to pay/company invoice to pay
- Update the TDS website daily via LetMC TDS upload file.
- Prepare keys by 16.00 for routine visits
- Maintain and grow contractor database
- Ensure weekly figures/feedback are collated for 1-2-1's to highlight performance
- Complete weekly audit of missing keys
- Complete petty cash return/mileage to account department on last day of month.
- Test HQ fire alarm system on a weekly basis for alarm, and monthly basis for back up lighting plus keep the fire safety log book updated.
- Good understanding of the Lettings and Property Management process
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Ability to use LetMC and other processes and procedures
- Ability to calculate gross and net rental yields
- Team Player
- Energetic approach
- 'Can do' attitude
- Smart and professional appearance
- IT Savvy
- Ability to prioritise a workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:45am - 6.00pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Property Management
- Estate Agency