| Property Coordinator | Horsham | £19,000 per annum |
Our Clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for a confident Property Coordinator to join their busy team.
My client is a trusted and well-known name in property sales and lettings across the region. The successful candidate will provide outstanding customer service and act as the first point of contact for both tenants and landlords.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post
- Working towards set targets
- Provide admin support
- Willing to learn and develop skills
- Able to deal with telephone enquiries
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition within a great working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.30pm (2 days) 8.45am - 6pm (3 days)
Salary/Package: £19,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'