Our client, a well-established Estate agency based in East London, is currently looking to recruit a Property Consultant to join their busy, successful team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, hardworking individual to build a career in Property.
The ideal Candidate will have a background in sales and proven evidence of meeting targets. It is not essential that you have come from a property background but it would be advantageous. A strong sales background would be considered, along with the willingness to learn and achieve.
• Professional approach to customer service
• Exceptional grasp of English (both spoken and written - grammar and spelling)
• Ability to regularly work to deadlines and targets
• Enthusiastic & passionate with a charming and likeable personality
• Very well presented, polite and courteous
• Very good references
• Good time keeping on a regular basis (and you must live within a commutable distance to the office)
- It is essential that you possess a full driving licence and your own car. Car allowance and parking permit provided.
Core duties are:
• Regularly calling past clients with a view to persuading them to utilise services and then diarising to chase up
• Arranging and carrying out viewings with purchasers and tenants
• Updating Vendors and Landlords regularly
• Successfully negotiating sales and lets
• Canvassing in the local area for new properties on a regular basis.
The basic salary will be between £14,000 to £18,000 p.a (depending on experience) + commission (OTE £30-£35K) + car allowance
- A structured training programme.
- An attractive performance related commission and bonus scheme.
- Great Promotional opportunities.
- Goal and team orientated working environment.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow as part of a team, who is committed to offering excellent customer service and is willing to take on extra responsibilities going forward with extra rewards accordingly.
If you would like to develop a successful and rewarding career in estate agency with a forward-thinking organisation recognised for their customer service excellence then please apply today.
**Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications and if you have not heard back within 5 working days then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'