Based in the well-connected town centre location of Farnham
In this Property Consultant role you will work in a brand new office in Central Farnham. The role will report to the Area Manager.
The Property Consultant responsibilities are:
· Making Outbound Calls.
· Tenaciously seeking and creating new business.
· Keeping in contact with customers and keeping them up to date with their sale and purchase.
· Progressing sales through to completion.
· Delivering leaflets.
· Generating new business by networking
The Property Consultant role is a sales role therefore you will be required to work to targets and have a passion 'tosell’ and be target orientated.
You Must be:
· Self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators.
· Ideally you will have some experience within a sales environment and/or an estate agency environment
· Excellent communication skills are a must; you must be confident enough to approach and discuss sales opportunities with potential customers.
· You must be resilient and have the ability to manage customer rejection.
· Basic salary of £16k depending on experience alongside commission - OTE is between £18-24k. Commission is not capped.
As a Property Consultant you will be required to work a 5 day week 0830 - 1800. Every other Saturday is worked, with Wednesday off if you have worked the Saturday.
There is the opportunity to join a pension scheme. There is also a life assurance scheme (upon successful completion of a trial). Training will be given on the role and there is the opportunity to train through an agency standard package which is City and Guilds accredited.
You must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work.
Please Apply today!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOCUSING ON THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
- estate agent
- sale neg