Property Co-ordinator - Ampthill
£16,000 - £22,000 a year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our friendly client based in Ampthill who are now looking for a Maintenance Co-ordinator to join their Property Management team.
Working for an independently run estate agency as a key member of the team, your responsibilities will include, although not restricted to:
- Answering email and telephone enquiries, diary management
- Dealing with all maintenance reports & arranging contractors
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors until the job is completed
- Coordinating inspections and updating inspection reports
- Organising Move Out Inspections, compiling Move Out Reports and negotiate when required any deductions for works required with landlord and tenant.
- Providing administrative support on all aspects of the lettings process.
- General Administrative duties
You will be an excellent communicator with excellent customer service and administration skills and a minimum of 1 year of property management experience. A full driving licence and car is required for this role.
This role will require working four out of eight bank holidays and alternative Saturdays. The role is offering 28 days holiday plus four bank holidays on top.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful**
- General Administrative
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job