Property Claims Handler
Up to £24,000
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Halifax, is currently looking for a Property Claims Handler.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide full support to the company's Field Adjusters, building close working relationships with allocated Adjusters, key clients and suppliers.
- Managing Adjusters' diaries to ensure the most efficient deployment whilst adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring outstanding case loads and diaries, ensuring appropriate claim progression and updates to all parties.
- Appointing appropriate suppliers when required. Reviewing & challenging incoming correspondence in conjunction with handling Adjusters, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Ensuring the accuracy of information recorded in the database across multiple systems.
- Achieving service standards, company and contractual requirements.
- Composing proficient letters and short format Adjuster reports.
- Providing high quality and professional assistance when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence.
- Handling verbal complaints in line with Complaint Handling Guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with client philosophies and processes, ensuring revenue generation is maximised.
- Experience in Property claims is essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Professional and reassuring telephone manner.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Property Claims
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job