Property Claims Handler - Adjuster Services
ST Recruitment is working with a leading insurance organisation that is looking for Property Claims Handlers. You will provide key support to Property Claims Adjusters, responsible for various technical duties to ensure all property claims are settled efficiently. You will also manage key client and supplier relationships.
This role offers a great career route into senior property claims investigation.
- Provide technical support to Property Adjusters to ensure all claims are settled accurately and efficiently
- Monitor case-loads and ensure all claims and progressed effectively, whilst providing updates to all parties
- Ensure the accuracy of the information that is recorded into the claims database
- Manage the Adjusters diary and ensure their time is optimised
- Handle all claims queries as required, ensuring a satisfactory resolutions
- Analysing and reporting on claims data and then feedback to Adjuster
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Key Experience / Qualifications Required
- Strong technical knowledge within property claims
- Proven experience of end-to-end claims management
- Proven negotiation skills with various parties
- Ability to manage own caseload of work duties
- Insurance qualification (CII) preferred but not essential
For further information please contact SunilTalati at ST Recruitment
- Property Claims
- Claim Investigation
- Loss Adjusting
- Claims Handling
"Office Assistant jobs in London"