Property Claims Adjuster
£60,000 to £70,000 + lucrative annual bonus + excellent benefits package
Our client is one of the world's leading and most successful Lloyd's Syndicates in the insurance sector. The company is known for it's specialist underwriting & leadership expertise, as well as it's enviable working culture & environment.
Working within the claims team, the successful candidate will be regularly liaising with relevant Brokers, Surveyors and Lawyers, dealing with claims that are often complex and high value.
- Managing claims from first advice to settlement, with an emphasis on settling disputes rather than reverting to litigation.
- Working under the direction and supervision of the Property Claims Manager assisting in all aspects of property claims adjustment, as required.
- Servicing brokers and clients, resolving claims promptly and efficiently.
- Appointing and managing experts to assist in claim investigation and resolution, as necessary.
- Contributing to the strategy for the London Market Claims Team.
- Helping to maintain strong relationships with the London Market Underwriters.
- An experienced Property Claims Adjuster or Broker, with the drive and willingness to learn the ins and outs of Claims Management.
- Experience with the ECF system.
- Strong mathematical and communication skills.
- Candidates must be either ACII qualified or working towards full qualification.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insurance, insurance terminology and insurance law.
Keywords: Claims Adjuster; Claims Handler; Property Claims; Lloyd's; London Market
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information - www.claimsrecruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'