Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Property Claims Account Handler on behalf of our client who has over 6,000 skilled staff in over 60 global offices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Real Estate Practice where we deal with property claims for various Insurers and Brokers, supporting their customers in the event of an insurance claim affecting their property. Successful applicants should have a solid background in domestic or commercial property claims handling and be able to provide exceptional customer service.
The role involves developing relationships with clients and expertly supporting their customers throughout the claims process, arranging site visits, producing repair scopes and liaising with suppliers and contractors to bring each claim to a swift and successful outcome.
It`s not just about the talking, it`s the listening too. Our claims can be diverse, so you`ll need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on. Additionally you`ll have the ability to literally put yourself in our customer`s shoes.
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Both commercial and domestic property claims experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Buildings desktop claims experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.