Do you fit the bill? An exciting opportunity has arisen in our clients Real Estate Practice where they deal with property claims for various Insurers and Brokers, supporting their customers in the event of an insurance claim affecting their property. Account Handlers not only expertly deal with the claims, they have the additional responsibility of building and maintaining relationships with key parties involved. Successful applicants should have a solid background in domestic or commercial property claims handling and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service. Our client will support you every step of the way, providing excellent training to assist you in meeting your full potential.
What else does the role involve?
You will develop relationships with their Clients and expertly support their customers guiding them through the claims process, arranging site visits where required, produce repair scopes and liaise with suppliers and contractors to bring each claim to a swift and successful outcome. It's not just about the talking, it's the listening too. Our clients claims can be diverse, so you will need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on. Additionally you will have the ability to literally put yourself in their customer's shoes.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Both commercial and domestic property claims experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Buildings desktop claims experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Accurate keyboard skills
- IT literacy
- Customer Service
- Property Claims
- Claims Handling
- domestic claims
- commercial claims