Property Casualty Claims Adjuster
£30,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience
Our client, a highly regarded Lloyd's Market insurer, is currently looking for a Property Casualty Claims Adjuster, due to the continued growth of the existing team.
The successful candidate will need to be conscientious and hardworking, with experience predominantly in Commercial Property claims handling, but also General Liability (including Public and Employers liability) and Errors & Omissions claims across multiple jurisdictions, including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, well respected insurer, focused on openness and encouragement, with an attitude that is professional without being too corporate.
- Ensure the claims department continues to act as an effective TPA for its capacity providers in accordance with binding authority SLAs & claims handling agreements.
- Proactively handle Commercial Property, General Liability and Errors & Omissions claims from first notification of loss (FNOL) to settlement (including coverage, legal liability and quantum analysis).
- Foster good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, and drive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that there is prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage.
- Provide support to the Claims Director and claims team on an ongoing basis, as well as working closely with both Underwriters and the Products team.
- Identify and escalate claims related issues to the Claims Manager and the Claims Director where necessary.
- 2+ years claims handling experience in the Lloyd’s or London market.
- Previous experience of working with Lloyd’s binding authorities and Lloyd’s Managing Agents / syndicates.
- Good understanding of insurance policy wordings.
- Good computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel). Use of ECF is advantageous.
- Educated to degree standard.
- Cert CII or equivalent, with interest in their professional development.
Keywords: Claims Adjuster; Claims Handler; Property Claims; Liability Claims; Casualty Claims; General Liability Claims; EL/PL Claims; E&O Claims; Lloyd's Market; London Market; Lloyd's Managing Agents;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'