Property Case Handler
The Commercial Division of SF recruitment is currently recruiting for a temporary Property Case Handler starting immediately and working for a company based in Peterborough.
As A Property Case Handler you will:
- Responsible for gathering and compiling information on vacant and tenanted properties
- liaise with solicitors, borrowers and tenants via telephone and written correspondence
Key duties Include:
- Validation of new instructions
- Appointing agents to establish occupancy and carry out valuation process
- Compiling property reports and cash flow calculators
- Reporting to receivers
- Requesting maintenance works and quotes as required by LPA Receivers
- Liaising with LPA receivers and borrowers where appropriate
- Liaising with tenants via telephone, letter, and email
- Organising maintenance and ensuring all tenanted properties meet safety requirements
- Ensure that all activities are carried out as per agreed processes and within agreed SLAs
- Recording all activity on either LPA or Propco systems
- Organising property hand backs for sale
The Ideal Candidate:
- IT literate (Microsoft office, emails, confident learning new systems)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience of property management (desired but not essential)
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
This Property Case Handler role is starting straight away and is 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The role will be for a minimum of 6 weeks but maybe continue for longer and will be paying between £8.21 and £10.26 per hour depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'