iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bracknell who are looking for a Property Care Administrator.
The contractor team is at the heart of our asset management property disposals operation. The team manage third party contractors who undertake a wide range of preparatory and general property maintenance works on our behalf. The team ensure we provide great value to our clients and their customers.
You will manage your own portfolio of jobs/cases from instruction through to completion of works, ensuring each job is completed on time and to the best standard. You will build relationships with our clients, estate agents and solicitors. Working to high standards, you will take pride in ensuring that each property is managed to specific and measurable standards in accordance with our clients and internal quality standards. You will be encouraged to negotiate best value quotes, interact with our sales team to ensure tight cost controls and be part of the challenging process to ensure only essential works are undertaken. You will be supported by your line manager and will engage with all parts of our asset management operation.
- Managing A Property To Market - overseeing fixed and quoted price works to prepare the property for
market against our client’s requirement and preparing & signing off standard maintenance reports.
- Negotiating Best Value Quotes - building relationships with our contractors to negotiate best value quotes,
checking like for like pricing and managing works through to completion.
- Arranging Emergency Works & Repairs - working to secure our properties against flood, break-ins and
vandalism so at all times they are secure and weather proof. .
- Quality Control - checking our contractors have satisfactorily completed works by checking reports and
photographs and arranging return visits to finish works and updating other parts of the business
- Ad-Hoc Duties - no two properties are the same and similarly your job role will not be the same day-to-day!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Innovative - You will always be looking for ways to help the business improve and will not be afraid to share these!
- Accuracy - Your work will be of a high standard, meeting internal standards and keeping in each case clear
and up to date case notes with the ability to tell the property maintenance story from possession to
completion. All decisions made will be fully justified and all required documents will be evidenced.
- Planning & Organisation - You will take a proactive approach in managing your work load, ensuring that
you prioritise to ensure you deliver expectations.
- Communication - You will be able to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and take
responsibility for communicating upwards.
- Team Work - You will be an integral part of a highly successful team, driving future results and offering your assistance wherever and whenever necessary.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- GCSE Maths and English (grade A-C)
- Administrative Support
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job