Are client is a Property Investment company based in Aldgate Central London.
They are a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company currently based in E1 Central London. We are a highly ambitious company working in a fast paced industry, looking to expand globally. The successful candidate will therefore need to be equally driven, ambitious and enthusiastic to move forward with us.
- Base salary 18k-22k depending on experience
- Bonus: a clear commission- OTE 40,000!
- Massive career progression opportunity within the Sales Department.
- Opportunity to shape the growth of a fast-paced start-up.
- Start: ASAP
- Working time: our normal operating hours are from 8.45 till 18:30 Monday-Friday and every other Saturday min two Saturdays a month
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Sales 'Superstars’ to join our expanding Sales Department. You will report directly to the Sales Director. The successful candidate should have a 'handson’ approach and not be afraid to get on the phone. The right candidate will be a natural negotiator, tenacious, charismatic and ambitious individual. You will need to be highly motivated and driven with a natural sales ability.
- Chasing leads generated by the marketing team using various communication channels
-Making outbound calls and engaging new and existing customers
- Booking face-to-face meetings with potential 'Clients’ and following up with these 'Clients’ afterwards.
- Organizing your own time efficiently to ensure lead follow-up is carried out efficiently and documented correctly.
- Contributing to the company’s overall strategy.
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
-Maintaining accurate data of the customers and of the sale in the Company's CRM systems
-Would suit a recent Graduate or someone with Telesales, Lead Generation, Customer Services Experience
-Professional well-spoken Sales person (fluent in English)
-Good negotiation skills with the ability to resolve queries
-Ensuring all leads are dealt with inside agreed timescales
Preferred qualifications / skills
- Interest in forging a career in a fast-paced Sales environment.
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and progress.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Any other languages is a bonus.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Likeable character with the ability to build rapport and engage with potential hosts.
- Interest in real estate, hospitality and start-ups is a bonus.
- Experience in Lettings preferred but not essential
- Understanding on Estate Agency business model
- Knowledge of Buy to Let or investment property beneficial but no essential
- Telesales experience is preferred
-Have excellent communication and listening skills
-You must be a confident, proactive and target driven individual
- Business Development