A globally leading estate agency are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their Client Services team based in Central London, to support their network of offices by generating and booking property valuations.
As a Client Manager, you will be expected to proactively build a pipeline of new business for the residential offices through business development calls taken from a database on potential and exiting clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and high performing team, within a property company who provide services in Land and Development, Commercial, Finance, New Homes and Residential Sales and Lettings.
- Meet monthly targets as set by line manager
- Understand and demonstrate the USP’s of the client
- Clear up duplicates on database
- Administer leads and pass onto appropriate offices
- Daily checking of new entries and modifications on the contacts register
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and fee earners within Residential offices
- Tasks as delegated by the Department Head
- Liaison with other departments when required
- Liaison and communication with others
- Degree educated
- 1-2 years+ commercial experience (ideally in a pressurised sales environment)
- The ability to 'hit the ground running’
- Ability to work to targets.
- Excellent telephone communication skills including active listening skills and the ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Proactive and hardworking
- Ability to project enthusiastic and positive attitude down the phone.
- Knowledge of the house buying process preferable but not essential.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please click APPLY below.
- Business Development
- Estate Agents