Responsible for the management of the residential property services within Post. Role includes - furnishing properties, ensuring statutory compliance, the management of Pyramid and assisting the Estates Team in the effective management of the customer move in and move out programme.
Planning, organising and delivery a demanding and intensive move in and move out programme as per client’ and customers’ requirements and demands in compliance to Interserve contractual obligations.
Providing exceptional customer, client services and effectively communicating at all levels, managing expectation whilst adhering to contractual specifications.Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and organise the workload and outputs of the MIMO programme to ensure a professional delivery of customers’ and clients’ supply and demand in accordance to contractual obligations and FCO standards, processes and policies.
- Build trusted, reliable and credible relationships with landlords and estate agents and the like to satisfy and deliver upon supply and demand.
- Monitor, control and report on all residential property related works to ensure strict adherence to contractual KPIs and SLAs.
- Pro-actively implement, monitor and control safe-systems of work ensuring full adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, local, client, customer and company Policy and Procedure.
- Attend contractual and ad-hoc meetings as and when required.
- Produce any necessary reports as requested by FCO clients’.
- Ensure full adherence to FCO and contractual standards at all times ensuring all properties remain compliant to FCO standard.
- Lead, manage and organise the your property portfolio ensuring complete alignment and adherence to FCO MIMOs property search, vetting, validation and property approval Processes, Policies and Systems.
- Implement control measures to ensure the suppliers / subcontractors remain in complete compliance to all client, customer and company policy and procedure at all times, namely
- Liaising and collaborating with Brussels Estate Agents to identify suitable properties.
- Maintain and update the property search tracker.
- Plan, arrange and carry out property searches, viewings and ensure that the property is fully compliant to FCO Standard and Fire Regulations.
- Liaise with FCO Department as necessary.
- Identify and short list x3 properties then arrange and schedule property visits with the FCO Security Manager.
- Obtain cost of Health & Safety and Security required works, and cost up appropriately.
- Liaise with arriving Officer contacting by phone and email to understand their requirements and providing weekly updates.
- Plan, facilitate and then accompany the FCO officer to the x3 short listed property viewings.
- On receipt of FCO Officers choice and written acceptance, notify FCO for approval.
- Create and maintain individual files for each property, to include all required property documentation.
- Confirm to the Estate Agent, negotiating and signature of the lease contract and ensure receipt of related compliance documents provided by the landlord
- Once the lease contract has been signed, liaise with the expert and organise a property conditional survey ensuring the Landlord provide the make/model of all electrical equipment as well as specialist maintenance e.g.parquet flooring
- Request utilities documentation, signed by the Landlord, scan to the Office Administrator.
- Complete Interserve property checklists and input all property details such as lease, Officer status, rent, etc… onto Pyramid system.
- Organise a temporary serviced flat if required, managing procurement in accordance to process.
- Ensure strict adherence to selected and approved property preparation process, policy and requirements.
- Ensure strict adherence to MIMO (march in, march out) process and policy.
- Ensure strict adherence to property given up (property surrender) process and policy.
- Ensure the management, monitoring and control of all reactive works orders in complete adherence to contractual obligations, policy and procedure and in accordance to contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Previous experience in Facility Management would be an advantage
- Previous experience in Real Estate
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Written/spoken English and French are essential, Dutch would be an advantage.
- Articulate, professional with excellent customer services skills
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a bright, friendly demeanour essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including internal and external customers, co-workers, suppliers, partners and subcontractors.
- Ability to maintain very high levels of confidentiality critical.
- Proven ability to prioritise work, working within tight deadlines, and multi-tasking, namely planning, organising and monitoring several activities at the same time.
- Good decision making and problem solving abilities is essential.
- The role requires high levels of reliability, dependability, honesty and integrity.
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the operational needs of the contract.
- Articulate and organised to ensure, business documentation is maintained, and kept in line with company policies and procedures and contractual obligations and requirements.
- Attention to detail and strives for operational excellence.
- Must have a sound understanding of quality management systems, information management systems and databases
- IT literate with an advanced level of Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Logical, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'