This is a fantastic chance to work with a compact yet successful commercial property investment fund. They are a progressive and dynamic company that will truly aid your growth and development within the property investment sector.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary dependent on experience.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme, 23 days holiday, various corporate benefits
- The opportunity to get full exposure to the investment process, rather than being pigeonholed into a specific part.
- Assisting the capital team in financial modelling on new potential opportunities, as well as the performance of ongoing projects.
- Preparing appraisals, analysing risk, creating business plans, DCF's
- Find extra value by thinking outside of the box and challenge the quid pro quo with the usual assumptions.
- Build and provide models to shape the property development strategy.
- Carrying out due diligence
- Preparing reports and presentations to pitch to senior management.
- Maximise total ROI on assets and developments to further unlock more opportunities.
- Degree educated in a mathematics, finance, economics or property investment subject
- Experienced in financial modelling, including scenario and sensitivity based analysis.
- Experienced within construction or real estate
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially aware.
- High levels of proficiency in Excel - VBA and Financial Modelling
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright analyst to go client side in a company that has an enviable pipeline and excellent strategy to work on.
You'll get exposure to "institutional" property investment from the ground up and you will be shaping the future of the commercial real estate in the UK!
If this sounds like something you want to get into, then get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Property Fund